2 packages cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1 teasppon vanilla
For fruity Cheesecake:
Nilla wafers for crust
1 can blueberry or cherry filling
For chocoholic Cheesecake:
Oreos for crust and to crumble on top
Chocolate Pudding/milk for topping
For Matcha Cheesecake:
1 1/2 Tablespoons Match Green Tea Powder (Sold online)
1/2 recipe of Shortbread cookie for crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar with mixer.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer/oreo/cookie (if doing shortbread crust pre-bake for 10 minutes) on the bottom of each cupcake liner (make 18).
- Pour batter on top of cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Chill then top with filling/pudding and oreo crumbs/whipped cream! YUM
Makes 18 mini cheesecakes.