If everyone on the planet was living as vibrantly and as healthy as possible, it would be a much different living experience for all of us.
Our mission is to empower humanity to shift into our natural states of being on all levels; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We all deserve to live amazing and healthy lives, and it starts now!
Take our FREE 7 Day Dessert And Snack Challenge … Guilt-free snacks and desserts for one week!
Includes 7 healthy snack and dessert recipes, shopping lists, daily group support and more to help you snack the healthy way!
Begins on Monday, September 29th!
Here is how the challenge will work:
1. Below you will find the shopping lists for every item you will need for all 7 days of the challenge. Collect all your items on the list on the weekend prior to the start date.
2. Prep any ingredients that need to be prepared ahead of time (such as peeling and freezing bananas.)
3. On Sunday, September 28th we will post your first recipe. Make that recipe for your dessert, whenever you choose to eat it.
4. Let us know you are following along by taking pictures and sharing them with us as comments to the recipes posted, or just letting us know in comments on the page.
5. Continue on with the following day’s recipe. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the end of the challenge! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Note: The following shopping lists are not recipes. We will post your first recipe on Sunday, September 28th.
- 3 apples
- 7-8 fresh apricots
- 4 banana
- 7 cups fresh dates/medjool dates
- 1 mango
- 1 orange
- 1 small jar almond butter (8oz)
- 6 cups dried shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp hazel nuts
- 1 small jar raw nut butter of choice (8oz)
- 2 tbsp nuts of choice
- 1 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 small box cup almond milk (1L)
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips (dairy free – We like Enjoy Life)
- 1 small container cacao or cocoa or carob powder
- 1 small can full fat coconut milk (14oz)
- 1 small container coconut oil
- 1 small jar maple syrup
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Optional: add-in’s for bliss balls – chocolate chips, dried cranberries, raisins, carob chips, and the like
- 1 small jar cinnamon powder
- 1 bag vanilla powder or 1 small bottle vanilla extract
- 1 small box sea salt
1. Peel and freeze 3 ripe bananas.
2. Peel, dice and freeze mango.
These are all relatively simple recipes, but having a few pieces of equipment will make them all that much easier:
- 1 Blender or Food Processor
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 9×9 Baking Dish
- Parchment Paper
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon/Spatula
- 1 Small Pot
- 1 Glass or Stainless Steel Bowl (to be used for double boiler)
- Measuring Cups