- Toilet paper count: 17 Costco rolls, 12 rolls angel soft
- My band aid supply is dwindling rapidly, as my daughter has an owie.
- Trying to decide what kind of laundry soap to order from amazon, because they don’t carry Arm & Hammer. Suggestions?
- Saturday is clean the whole house day, so we will be having some serious fun mopping and scrubbing toilets.
- Later, we’re going to start a 2,000-piece puzzle from the closet then likely discover it is really an 1,800 piece puzzle.
- We still have fresh fruits and vegetables.
Dinner last night: salad, chicken and smoked mozzarella sausage over linguine, and I turned a sad “everything” bagel into cheesy garlic bread.
Now is the time to do really fun things that never get done. For instance, why not pressure wash your oven racks?
This is the last store I visited. It was a really important stop!!
View original post 167 more words