- 1 and 1/2 cups unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- heaping 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pour the milk into your blender. Add in the cherries and cocoa and turn on low. Let the smoothie run on low for a minute, then bump the speed up to medium for about a minute until the mixture is smooth and you don’t hear any more large chunks of cherries being hit by the blades.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.branappetit.com/2013/06/05/double-chocolate-cherry-smoothie/#fRGPYWF2mdB0tw4H.99