Binding spells are a very easy anyone can do them and there are a lot of ways these can be done. You can perform ritual before hand to amp things up or you can sit at your desk at work and start tying knots. Its really up to you how much ceremony you want to put into it.
This particular binding is created by 9 pieces of thread, braided, knotted with the wick and sealed by fire and finished by candle light. We use 3 and 9 to protect us and the bind.
- A candle
- You will need 9 equal pieces of thread
- Tie a knot with the thread to the wick
- Separate the thread by 3 sections
- Start braiding and as you do state your bind and repeat this until you reach the end of the thread
- Once you are done, light the thread at the bottom…
View original post 50 more words