In today’s world, attempting to live a spiritual life can be demanding and confusing. Gone are the days when one can retreat to the cave or forest. In the midst of job, family, finance and a host of other obligations is where we must develop our spiritual practice.
All are welcome to participate in this topic-based discussion group exploring teachings common to all religions and spiritual traditions. Length of discussion varies, from one hour to three hours, whether online or in a live group setting. Contact The Halau for more details and to sign up.
Topics of discussion may include, for example, the following subject matter:
- The Significance of Now
- Plato: The True, The Good & The Beautiful
- Spiritual Awakening and Relationships
- Affirmations and Manifestation
- What is a Human Being?
- Defining Compassion
- Spiritual Evolution of Society
- Triggers of Awakening
- Spiritual Clichés
- Is Time an Illusion?
- The Spiritual Meaning of Spring
- Duality: Live It or Leave It
- The Rules & Codes We Live By
- Spiritual Forks, Detours, and Roadblocks
- Is Less More, More or Less?
- Where to from Here?